Friday, July 6, 2012

Additional photos

The bison running across the highway yesterday.
Farther up the road, this big guy just stood there and let people take his picture.
The grizzly bear from yesterday.
One of 17 pictures I took in the Signpost Forest in Watson Lake last night. Photos cannot capture the vastness of how huge this is.
Here's a Petaluma, CA sign, which is where I was born. I like the sign from Germany too, with at least 10 cities on it.
Here's the "RV parking lot" site we had last night. Pretty funny. Tonight is a REAL campground.
That's one of my "artistic" shots, with Bert riding by.
Derek on the left, Rick on the right. We like those long gradual downhills.
All four of the others yesterday during my stint as the driver.
That's us with Lake Muncho in the background, three mornings ago.
That's the Liard Hot Springs two days ago. The actual spring is in the upper part of the picture, and the temperature gets less the farther you are from it. By the time I got there (a 10-min walk from the parking lot), Bob, Bert, and Rick had had their time in it. Derek and I passed on going in, and he went first to see it, I second. One of had to watch the bikes, of course!
I had posted a family of Stone Sheep from four days ago, but later I got this shot of a lone ram.
I had posted a different picture of this moose four days ago, but this one's pretty cool with her eating.
I don't think I posted this before, on Day 19 toward Muncho Lake.
My bunkmate, Bert, when he fell asleep before he was intending to.

Okay, that's all for now. This Internet service is so fast, I couldn't help but post more photos on this blog and on Facebook.












No comments:

Post a Comment