Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Waiting another day...


See how clean the motorhome is? And look at this fine weather we're having. Just kidding...this photo was taken last January. I'll bet the Amuchasteguis are glad this "visiting RV" will finally be gone from their driveway tomorrow.

Yes, I'm leaving tomorrow instead of today since the RV dealer is still working on it. So I took a "short" 21-mi ride this morning, following yesterday's 33-miler. I was on my new touring tires that I mounted last evening, which are wider, heavier and more resistant to punctures and cuts. They are called Ruffy Tuffy!

I have reached and exceeded my Am Diabetes Assoc fundraising goal! Thanks to all of you who donated.

It's been fun for Janet and me to see her grandson Tyson again after we raised him for his first five months, but then hadn't seen him except in photos for the next four months. He's sure grown, and is doing wonderfully.



No comments:

Post a Comment